Working with us
Wilson & Frenchy is an Australian home grown brand with an ethical, approach to all that we do. We care about our production process too and its impact on the planet. Our cut and Our ranges are made from all-natural fabrics like bamboo, cotton and wool, ensuring our dedication to quality and sustainability.
Wholesale Sales & Customer Service Officer
About the role
This a 12-month maternity contract!
We are looking for an organisational whiz to join our lovely team in Vermont to manage our wholesale orders and liaise with our warehouse. Must be available for an immediate start, this is a full-time role.
Office hours are Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm.
- Management of seasonal wholesale orders to 250 stockists in both Australia & NZ
- Management of sales agents across Australia.
- Providing all round support to our stockists.
- Processing of returns, stock adjustments and maintaining an accurate inventory system.
- Assisting in setting up for major sales and events in our outlet store and online.
- Stock taking when necessary.
- Handling all sales leads, new stockist inquiries both nationally and internationally.
Skills and experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the baby wear industry is a must.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence dealing with wholesale clients
- Attention to detail is paramount, as well as being able to multi task
- Ability to process data accurately and quickly
- Strong computer skills
- Self-motivated with outstanding organisational skills
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Conscious of fashion trends and well presented
- Confident in merchandising product.
- Excellent phone manner and a proven track record to build a strong rapport with customers
If you believe you have the skills, drive and passion to join our dedicated growing team, we'd love to hear from you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org